Over the past few years, a lot of uncountable people have lost their lives due to road accidents and it’s very common to hear about accidents over there probably every single minute. There may be various reasons behind this but it’s our prime duty to show little response to that situation. Actually, there is very little time between the accident and sending the patient to the hospital. In most of the cases, the time factor is the reason for any unhappenings. There must be the facility of sending the patient quickly and safely to the hospital.
Necessary things to do immediately after the accident.
- The first thing to do is to call the ambulance as soon as possible. You can do it yourself or can take the help of other people. There are so many sites available which can help people. Staying at their site might help us a lot.
- It’s important to check whether the person is conscious or not. The injuries should also be checked properly and if there is a hit on the head then proper care should be taken about over bleeding, hanging of the head, the head must not be left unsupported.
- Carefully lift the patient into a sheet or blanker whatever is available at the moment because it keeps the body of the injured warm and thus moves to a place over a silent place whether the side of the road. Make sure not to any part of the body unsupported.
- It would be better to drive that person instead of waiting for the ambulance if you are aware of the fact that the arrival of the ambulance will take some time that much is not supposed to be prescribed in that case.
- As mentioned above time matters a lot while a road accident, it’s better to choose an air ambulance because it is comprised of all the necessary facilities you have been expecting with a reputed hospital. Although the charges are high still it’s not so much is the life the motive is to save somebody’s life.
- Avoid any type of feeding the patient through like water or other such supplements through mouth otherwise, it can cause a serious issue even patient choking.
People who act just a bystander when the accident takes place, they need to show little more sympathy as a human being. The majority of deaths happened due to the lack of proper medical care at the time.