If you would like to have a carrier in wine making then you also need to learn more things about wine preparation. The things which you will need for preparing wine are:
A wine bucket with a grommet and airlock lid,
A large fermenter with large-cap, airlock bung,
A hydrometer with a case.
If you have all this things shown above with yourself then you just need to start finding the raw material for the preparation of wine. After learning some more tricks about winemaking you can also get a wine job for yourself according to your knowledge and qualification.
Preparations before winemaking
The most important thing which you need to check while wine-making is the temperature and the cleanliness. The first thing is that you need to filter and sterilized all the things which come in contact with the wine. The second important thing is to maintain the normal constant temperature (21 to 26 °C) while the wine-making process is going on.
Steps for winemaking
- Clean and sterilize all of the equipment before using them.
- Add the concentrated (grape juice) and water in the sterilized bucket/fermenter.
- Now you have to add the yeast sachet and leave it to ferment while watching the temperature. The yeast will start changing the grape juice (sugar) into the alcohol while carbon dioxide gas will come out of the bucket which shows in the form of bubble coming out from the airlock lid of the can/bucket.
- After the completion of the fermentation process, the wine will get stabilize and then it should be filtered to make your wine clean.
- Now the wine is prepared and it needs to be siphoned out in the bottles.
- You can leave the wine for maturing so that its alcohol content will evolve more to make it more enjoyable.
Usually, the wine will take ten to fifteen day of time to get totally fermentated and it will take another week for filtering that wine. Now that wine is drinkable but it will not be able to show the best results as it has been freshly prepared. You need to wait a bit more for atleast 10 to 12 days to make your wine more mature. If you would like to get a perfect taste in your wine then waiting for at least 2 or 3 weeks will give you the best result with your wine.